DMCA Copyright Policy for TensaiLab.com
TensaiLab.com (referred to as “TensaiLab,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to respecting the rights of intellectual property owners and complying with copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Copyright Policy is designed to help you understand how we handle copyright infringement claims and the steps to report copyright violations.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on TensaiLab.com without your authorization or in a manner that infringes your copyright, please follow the steps below to report the alleged infringement:
Step 1: Prepare Your DMCA Notice
To file a valid DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Step 2: Send Your DMCA Notice
Please send your completed DMCA notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
Step 3: Review and Action
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take the following actions:
- We will review the notice and assess whether it complies with the DMCA’s requirements.
- If the notice is valid and complies with the DMCA, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
- We will notify the alleged infringer of the DMCA notice and provide them with an opportunity to respond.
- We may take additional actions, as appropriate, to address the alleged infringement.
If your content has been removed or access has been disabled due to a DMCA notice filed against you, you have the right to submit a counter-notification. To file a counter-notification, please provide the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if you are located outside the United States, to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notice or an agent of such person.
Please send your counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided in Step 2.
TensaiLab.com may terminate access to our website by users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyrights. We will also investigate and take appropriate legal action against repeat infringers.
TensaiLab.com is committed to upholding copyright law and protecting the rights of copyright owners. We encourage intellectual property owners to work with us in resolving any disputes, and we will promptly respond to valid DMCA notices and counter-notifications.
Please note that this DMCA Copyright Policy is provided for informational purposes and does not constitute legal advice. For legal guidance, you should consult with an attorney.
Last Updated: 14-09-2023 (11:04 AM)